Are you looking for more ways to generate income for yourself or your business this year?
With high-ticket affiliate marketing programs, you can earn money by recommending your favorite products or services to people who need them.
Affiliate marketers promote products through emails, blog posts, social media updates, YouTube videos, podcasts, and other forms of content with appropriate disclosure.
Although not all affiliates earn enough to quit their 9 to 5 business, any extra income in the current economy can be beneficial to both individuals and businesses.
How to get started with affiliate marketing
Here is a simple summary of how to get started in affiliate marketing.
- Build an audience. You need websites with traffic, email lists with subscribers, or social media accounts with followers to promote a product – or ideally, a combination of the three.
- Find products and services that you can passionately promote to the audience you’ve created. The more you like something and believe in its efficacy, the easier it is to convince someone else to buy it.
- Sign up for affiliate and referral programs. It will be offered directly through the company selling the product or service, or a third-party platform.
- Completely fill out your application and referral profile. Include your niche, monthly site traffic, number of email subscribers, and social media audience size. The companies will use this information to approve or deny your request.
- Get your own personalized referral or referral link and share it with your audienceor the segment of the audience that will benefit the most from the product you are promoting.
- Look for opportunities to recommend products to new people. You can be helpful, make a new friend, and earn commission.
- Monitor your affiliate dashboard and website analytics for insights in your clicks and commissions.
- Adjust your affiliate marketing tactics Based on the promotions that generate the most revenue.
Now, keep reading about the best high-ticket affiliate programs you can sign up for in 2023. They offer high one-time payments, recurring commissions, or both.
The Best High Ticket Affiliate Marketing Programs
What makes these affiliate programs the “best” is subjective, but I chose these programs based on their payout amounts, number of clients, and average customer ratings. Customer ratings help determine if a product is worth recommending. You can also use customer reviews to help you market products or services when highlighting the great results that customers get from using the product or service, and the features that customers like most.
1. Smart Proxy
Smartproxy allows customers to access worldwide business data for competitor research, search engine results page (SERP) scraping, price aggregation, and ad verification.
836 reviewers gave it an average rating 4.7 Out of five stars.
Earn up to $2,000 for every customer you refer to Smartproxy using it Join the program.
Thinkific is an online course creation platform used by over 50,000 Trained in over 100 million courses.
669 reviewers gave it an average rating 4.6 Out of five stars.
Earn up to $1,700 per referral per year with Thinkific Join the program.
BigCommerce is an ecommerce provider with open SaaS, headless integrations, omnichannel, B2B, and offline solutions.
648 reviewers gave it an average rating 8.1 Out of ten stars.
Earn up to $1,500 for new enterprise customers, or 200% of a customer’s first payment by signing up for BigCommerce Join the program.
Teamwork, project management software focused on maximizing billable hours, helps everyone in your organization become more efficient – from the founder to the project managers.
1022 reviewers gave it an average rating 4.4 Out of five stars.
Earn up to $1,000 for each new client referral with Teamwork Join the program.
Flywheel provides managed WordPress hosting geared towards agencies, e-commerce, and high-traffic websites.
36 reviewers gave it an average rating 4.4 Out of five stars.
Earn up to $500 for every new Flywheel referral Join the program.
Teachable is an online course platform used by over 100,000 entrepreneurs, creators, and companies of all sizes to create online courses and coach businesses.
Gave it 150 reviewers 4.4 Out of five stars.
Earn up to $450 (average partner earnings) per month by joining Teachable Join the program.
Shutterstock is a global marketplace for stock photos, vectors, illustrations, videos, and music.
507 reviewers gave it an average rating 4.4 Out of five stars.
Earn up to $300 for new customers by signing up for Shutterstock Join the program.
HubSpot provides a CRM platform to manage your organization’s marketing, sales, content management, and customer service.
3,616 reviewers gave it an average rating 4.5 Out of five stars.
Sucuri is a cloud-based security platform with experienced security analysts that delivers malware scanning and removal, protection from intrusions and attacks, and better site performance.
251 reviewers gave it an average rating 4.6 Out of five stars.
Earn up to $210 per new sale by joining Sucuri Referral programs For platform, firewall and agency products.
ADT is a provider of security systems for homes and businesses.
588 reviewers gave it an average rating 4.5 Out of five stars.
Earn up to $200 for every new customer you refer with ADT Rewards program.
DreamHost web hosting supports WordPress and WooCommerce sites with basic, managed, and VPS solutions.
3,748 reviewers gave it an average rating 4.7 Out of five stars.
Earn up to $200 per referral and monthly recurring commissions with DreamHost Join the program.
Shopify, a leading e-commerce solution provider, encourages educators, influencers, review sites, and content creators to participate in its affiliate program. Affiliates can teach others about entrepreneurship and earn commission for recommending Shopify.
Earn up to $150 per referral and grow your brand as part of Shopify Join the program.
Kinsta is a web hosting provider that offers managed WordPress, application, and database hosting.
It was given by 529 reviewers 4.3 Out of five stars.
Earn $50 – $100 per new customer, plus recurring revenue via Kinsta Join the program.
More affiliate marketing programs
In addition to the high-ticket affiliate programs listed above, you can find even more programs to join with a little research.
- Find affiliate or referral programs for all products or services You have a positive experience with it personally or professionally.
- Look for affiliate or referral programs For all the places you shop online.
- Find partner programs for products and services Your organization uses or recommends to others.
- Find products and services that fit your audience’s needs on affiliate platforms such as CharcelAnd OwenAnd CJ.
- Follow influencers in your niche to see what products and services they recommend. They may have affiliate or referral programs as well.
The key to successful affiliate marketing is to diversify the affiliate marketing programs you join.
It will ensure that you continue to generate affiliate income, regardless of whether one company changes or closes their program.
- How to plan your affiliate marketing strategy for content creators
- 10 Best Affiliate Program Platforms to Increase Sales
- A Guide to Getting Started with the Amazon Affiliate Program
Featured image: Shutterstock / fatmawati achmad zaenuri