This post was sponsored by WebCEO. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the sponsor.
SEO always involves an enormous amount of work, no matter what kind of website you’re dealing with.
At any time, you and your agency:
- Create high quality content.
- Build trusted links.
- Provide a good user experience.
- Fix technical problems.
- Create discontinuation reports.
- Generate potential customers in the future.
- Balance hundreds of sites and more.
What if it was easier?
What if you could focus on what you do best?
What if time-consuming, repetitive, simple but impactful tasks could be automated?
Right SEO automation tool It can reduce tedious checkbox workloads and allow you or your team to implement stronger strategy.
When you’re working at a high level, don’t let these tasks slow you down. SEO automation is a vital necessity for agencies and freelancers!
What SEO Tasks Can I Safely Automate?
When you apply SEO to a website, your typical repetitive and time-consuming tasks include:
- Monitor the ranking of sites in Google (and other search engines).
- Finding and fixing technical problems in time.
- Ensure content optimization with the best keywords.
- Analyze and enhance internal link structures.
- Track backlinks, especially toxic ones.
Much of this work can and should be automated with tools – you just need to find the right tools.
Editing these tasks helps your team focus on the parts of the project that really move the needle.
How to find the right SEO automation tools
Finding the right SEO automation tools can be your agency’s ticket to higher revenue, happier clients, and lower expenses.
As you begin to explore the automation space, you will quickly learn that there are many options on the market.
Knowing what to look for can help you make the best decision for your team and clients.
The right SEO automation tools can:
- Make your SEO team’s workflow more streamlined and efficient.
- It allows you to automate as much SEO as possible.
- Automatically introducing you as the “creme de la creme” expert to your potential clients.
- Get SEO leads, even while you sleep.
This last point is not a fantasy from Aladdin’s Cave of Wonders. It could easily be your reality.
As you begin researching and building your own toolkit, it’s important to keep it simple.
How to avoid automation tool bloat
The number of tasks you and your SEO team can automate is amazing.
You will be able to increase production while expanding and experimenting with new and innovative strategies.
However, with such a wide variety of automated tasks, you may find yourself using a large number of different tools, which can get expensive and expensive.
Instead, try to outsource the majority of your automated tasks to a single platform.
In today’s world, it’s easy to have powerful tools and a single platform, and it’s even easier to configure!
Learn how to configure a single platform tool, such as WebCEO, to automate SEO management and reporting.
How to configure a single platform SEO automation tool for capacity optimization
Building your business or agency for automated SEO success is as easy as configuring one tool – WebCEO.
In just a few steps, you can configure each automated task, plus 23 additional SEO tools, and start raising your agency’s profile and reputation.
Step 1: Set up alerts and automatic diagnostic scanning
Easily offload daily website scans and analysis with automation.
By automating these tasks, you’ll get up-to-date actionable insights and help streamline your team’s day.
If you run websites that rarely have emergencies or major changes, your team can save a lot of time by removing the step of daily data analysis and only getting alerts when it needs to be updated, fixed, or repaired.
In WebCEO, simply:
- Create a project for the website you’re working on and choose what you want to scan.
- Decide how often you want to scan the site.
- Let the tools perform data pulls automatically.
- Customize your preferred scan schedule.
The best part about this automation is that you can do this for multiple sites at the same time.
WebCEO’s customizable dashboard allows you to see the overall performance of all your sites along with positive and negative trends on one screen.
You will receive automatic alerts to your email when something goes wrong with your site.
This is the most effective way to respond to SEO issues in a timely manner.
Timely response to SEO issues is the best way to satisfy your customers.
Without lifting a finger, you can keep your clients up to date with daily winnings and keep your team up to date with daily required changes.
Where does WebCEO get its data for push notifications?
WebCEO has integrations with big name tools like Google, Alexa, Majestic, and more, making it easy to integrate into your existing framework.
These trusted integrations help provide you with more SEO data and save you time.
You no longer have to spend precious hours navigating from one tool to another, collecting data bit by bit.
Everything you need to start your team’s day emailed to you from one tool.
Simplifying your search engine optimization has never been easier.
Step 2: Streamline your SEO and project management workflows
Whether you’re a freelancer or an agency professional, setting up a client and workload starts with the same process: discovering the resources you have available.
With an AI-driven project manager, you can automatically detect, delegate, and track new project and AI-detected tasks:
- Define relevant pre-made project plans to launch your team on a new client.
- Create custom tasks for the AI-driven project manager to delegate.
- Add teammates to your project, assign tasks to each of them, and set deadlines.
- Automatically get updates and auto-generated tasks for newly discovered bugs and issues.
For example, here is what you might find on our platform:
The really useful part about this task manager is its library of preset tasks. This library removes the need to create manual tasks, making it much faster to start your team in a new client.
You can use the same task manager to track even tasks casually related to SEO – like graphic design.
WebCEO also comes with a built-in translation tool to localize the entire platform and its SEO reports.
Now, you can easily assemble a team from all over the world – no language barrier will hinder your work.
Step 3: Automatically generate branded, centralized, and complete SEO reports
As your team successfully completes the tasks assigned to it, the time will come when you need to share the fruits of your labor with clients.
SEO reports look their best when they contain all the information at once.
Splitting data into multiple reports because you’re probably using multiple tools is a bad idea – and it often confuses customers.
Automatically generated reports from a single, global SEO platform make it possible to always look great in front of clients.
Configuration is easy with a tool like WebCEO:
- Brand the reports with your company name and logo.
- For a stronger positive impact on your customers, add your survey history and contact information.
- Set WebCEO to automatically collect SEO data, aggregate the data into reports, and email the reports to your clients.
Step 4: Set up automatic lead generation for SEO
Now that your workflow is robust and time-saving tasks have been automated, you have the bandwidth to take on more clients – let your global SEO tool automatically source and generate leads for you.
Seems like a dream come true, right?
Automatically generate SEO-qualified leads and send quick audits without spending extra bandwidth with:
- Create a clickable widget for your website.
- Configure its appearance and settings (such as the contents of the SEO report).
- Insert the generated HTML code into your site.
- Automatically entice potential clients who can’t resist your “Free SEO Report”, from which they automatically receive a professional branded audit from your agency.
On the other hand, you don’t have to lift a finger to complete audits or reports.
Automatic SEO tools have the power to make your agency look great with less work.
Screenshot from WebCEO.com, January 2022
While you’re at it, don’t forget to use cool yarns.
Send SEO reports to your previous clients and describe how you can make their websites more successful.
This automated, professional-looking, and on-brand report highlights real site issues, which will be a stronger force than any written promises on your agency’s website.
Extra step: mark the tool as your own and increase your reputation
Make your customers and employees believe in your brand by white labeling your automated SEO management solution.
Don’t let employees or customers take away the winning solution and your business with them.
Use WebCEO white label domain, You can disguise your SEO tools as if they were your original brand:
- Create your own domain or subdomain to use your automated tool.
- Once it’s set up, manage your SEO team: add members, give them rights and privileges, assign tasks.
Appearances matter. A white label domain will make you look like a professional in front of your clients and employees. Be your own thing and be cool.
Ready to automate your SEO?
New technologies herald a completely different era of search engine optimization. Online search is changing to become more powerful; Faster website optimization has become the norm – make sure your agency is up to speed.
Whether you are an agency or freelancer, or just want your own site to rank higher, Get automated SEO tools And always be on time.
Featured image: WebCEO image. Used with permission.