New Marketing Ideas, Strategies & Channels For 2022
Do you feel like you can never generate enough leads or track the right metrics?
Do you want to take your marketing campaigns to the next level but are overwhelmed with all the options?
We can help.
On December 1, I moderated a sponsored webinar presented by Bill Russell, Head of Sales at Digital Agency 1SEO.
Russell shared the most effective channels to focus on next year and the metrics for improving sales, leads, and ROI.
Here is a quick summary of the webinar. For more details, complete the form to Access the entire webinar.
Marketing technologies for consideration in 2022
The world of marketing is constantly evolving and always growing. In 2022, you will have a variety of platforms to promote your products or services.
However, with more options come new challenges.
do not worry!
These tips will help you decide which strategies to consider in 2022.
Tip #1: Marry your paid and organic strategies
In Russell’s experience, organic traffic has always been the most reliable source of traffic for her clients’ websites.
The combination of keywords, basic web vitality, content marketing, and link building results results in a good user experience, increased traffic, and increased conversions.
However, should you abandon your paid strategies when your organic traffic is doing so well?
[Find Out] Get instant access to this webinar →
Tip 2: Integrate modern channels and strategies
The more diversified you are in your general marketing platform, the larger audience you will be able to reach.
For example, you are already familiar with the following:
- Google Ads.
- Google Local Service Ads.
- Google screen.
- Facebook ads.
However, you should also explore these channels and strategies for 2022:
- Remarketing To connect with people who previously visited your website but didn’t convert.
- YouTube video adswhich is an excellent opportunity for your brand to reinforce your buying decision with the right advertising at the right time.
Get instant access to our webinar – Learn how to better handle video content and advertising on YouTube →
- Branded video content To amplify existing search campaigns.
A website is 53 times more likely to hit the first page of Google if it includes a video.
- a Mobile first mentalitywhich will help keep your content relevant and discoverable for 2022.
- Referral reportswhich will play a vital role in understanding how viewers move between platforms before they decide to convert.
- Google Display Network It enables you to connect with potential customers who are not actively looking for your product or service.
Tip #3: Track these metrics
The data you get helps you get better insight to strategize your campaigns, understand conversions, and understand your return on investment.
Be sure to track these metrics in the coming year:
- organic traffic.
- keyword ranking.
- Basic web animation.
- Two additional scales. [Get Instant Access To This Webinar To Find Out] →
- Return on ad spend.
- conversion rate.
- click rate.
- Share the impression.
- quality score.
Being able to monitor the appropriate platforms and metrics will help you make informed decisions.
These informed decisions should lead to more successful campaigns.
- Combine your paid and organic strategies.
- Incorporate the following channels and strategies:
- Google Display Network
- YouTube ads
- Branded video content
- Attribution reporting
- Mobile marketing
- Learn the right metrics to measure with reporting tools that track ROI.
[Slides] New marketing ideas, strategies and channels for 2022
Here is the presentation:
Join us for our next educational webinar!
How to speed up your keyword research with powerful topic combinations
Join us and Dave Snyder, CEO and Founder at CopyPress as he talks about how this method can help you rank higher.
Reserve my seat
Featured image: Best Pixels/Shutterstock & Paulo Bobita/Search Engine Journal