What problem does your program solve? Who has the problem and where do they look for solutions?
You need to know your audience to put your SaaS brand in front of them in the right place at the right time.
When all of your interactions with a customer take place online, content marketing is an essential part of your marketing strategy and key to acquiring and retaining new customers.
SaaS marketers in competitive markets need a SaaS-specific strategy to take you that extra mile.
So what sets content marketing for SaaS apart?
With stiff competition for users’ attention, how do you stand out?
Chandal Nolasco da Silva has put it together for you in our new e-book, SaaS Content Marketing: A Complete Guide.
Knowing your target audience, identifying the best channels to engage them, improving your content processes, and constantly coming up with creative content ideas can help you stay ahead of the competition.
From brand awareness to engagement and lead generation to customer retention, you’ll find actionable advice and expert advice to help you put these concepts to work.
In this guide you will learn:
- The unique challenges that SaaS companies face and how they provide these opportunities to connect with your audience through optimized content.
- How SaaS content marketers define their audience and where to engage them online.
- What types of content resonate on different platforms and how people consume SaaS content in different ways across channels, devices, and formats.
- How to shape a SaaS marketing funnel and power it with interesting and relevant content that presents the user’s needs every step of the way.
- Why themed content resonates well with readers and how to use it to your best advantage.
- How to structure and build a content program that consistently delivers high-quality SaaS content to power all of your marketing campaigns.
- Where to find additional resources for your measurement strategy to ensure you maximize the value of the data your software produces.
Chandal Nolasco Da Silva, Vice President of Marketing and Communications at Mako Fintech, has been sharing her experience and knowledge with the Search Engine Journal audience since 2014.
In this guide, she shares proven SaaS content marketing frameworks and strategies, as well as real-world examples to help inspire your own software.
Special thanks to sponsor MarketMuse for supporting the production of this complete guide.